S2 Puma Series 2
Dr. Montserrat Ferrer is happy to answer your questions.
- Fast: Next Generation SDD and 50 Watt PowerA high-power (50 W), long-life-time X-ray tube combined with closely coupled optics and the new HighSense™ detectors is the basis for unrivalled EDXRF performance.
- Versatile: Optimal Configuration for Every NeedDepending on sample type and desired throughput, the versions Single, XY Autochanger, Carousel, Automation, and Mapping-Stage cover all possible scenarios.
- Intuitive: SPECTRA.ELEMENTSNext generation software based on state-of-the-art programming combines functionality with ease-of-use for a smooth and worry-free operation.
The S2 PUMA Series 2 with a single-position manual loading enjoys the same technical benefits as the S2 PUMA Series 2 XY Autochanger and S2 PUMA Series 2 Carousel.
It delivers a simple sample handling mechanism for low sample volumes and can be fitted with the fast HighSense™ detectors and the ergonomic TouchControl™.
Without the touchscreen it can be controlled remotely or via an external PC with the instrument control software SPECTRA.ELEMENTS.
High Performance for Small Sample Batches
- High power 50 Watt X-ray tube and 10-position automatic filter changer for optimal sample excitation
- HighSense detectors: Bruker’s next generation silicon drift detectors (SDD) with super high count rates and excellent energy resolution for short measurement times
- Convenient and fail-safe sample handling
Easy Operation and Shortest Training Time
- Intuitive TouchControl software enables anybody to run the system after a short introduction (9 languages available)
- Integrated glove-friendly touchscreen display allows routine operation without external PC