JASCO has developed the world’s first Circular Dichroism based detector for Chiral Chromatography. Until recently, optical rotation detectors have been used exclusively for enantiomer detection. The new CD-2095 offers increased sensitivity and additional peak purity information.
- Simultaneous CD, UV and g factor signals
- Ratio of CD and UV signals, the g factor, gives direct determination of optical isomer separation and purity
- Spectral scanning with Spectra ManagerTM
- Up to 100 × greater sensitivity than ORD
- High pressure cell for SFC