JASCO has developed the FVS-6000 high performance VCD spectrometer with the most advanced DSP electronics and auto-alignment mechanism. The FVS-6000 not only allows you to easily obtain fingerprint VCD spectra, but also has several unique features such as a measurement range extension Option.
- Wide band coverage - Covers a wide spectral range from 3200 ~ 850 cm-1 as standard. Optional detectors and filters can extend the range to 4000 ~ 750 cm-1, enabling the measurement of OH and NH bands. Detectors can be easily exchanged with no manual alignment, and optical filters can be switched by PC-controlled 6-position filter wheel.
- Narrow band mode - The narrow band mode allows measurements of small peaks at targeted absorption bands with high sensitivity by using optional band filters
- Variety of sample cells - A thermostatted cell holder, 3-position autosampler, and range of small-volume liquid cells are available as options.
- Spectra Manager II - Cross-platform for all JASCO spectrometers, offers quick and easy VCD data acquisition and analysis. Theoretically calculated VCD intensities from a commercially available calculation software can be plotted as simulated spectra to be compared with the experimental data for further tertiary structure analysis of molecules.
Sensitivity and Stability
- Optimized optics - reduced polarization effects
- VCD Auto alignment - reduces linear anisotropy artifacts
- Lock in detection by DSP - Improved S/N
- Purge Capability - Environment free high precision data