TRACE 1300 Series
Innovating routine analysis, redefining GC usability
A quantum jump in lab productivity is provided by:
- Easy adoption of standard GC methods - Eliminate the difficulties of method development during start-up with the aid of enhanced injectors, integrated electronic gas control (IEC) and an easy-touch, icon-driven instrument interface, no matter how complex the analytical method.
- Increased robustness of Injector technology - Reduce sample clean-up prior to the analysis and exploit the time-saving benefit of the injector backflush.
- Shorter sample cycle time - Ensure fast cycle time with low thermal mass injectors and detectors, combined with the "1000-holes" fast GC oven proprietary technology.
- Unmatched detector sensitivity in trace analysis -
A completely new range of micro volume GC detectors, ideal for trace analysis, to limit sample re-concentration requirements or reduce injected sample amount. For positive detection and identification, the most advanced range of mass spectrometers complement conventional GC detectors.
- Seamless automation - Automate analyses with liquid, headspace and solid-phase micro extraction (SPME) injections and sample preparation cycles with the most modern robotic sample handling.
- Scalable, simply intelligent chromatography data system -
Efficiently analyze data with full Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon Chromatography Data System compatibility.
Invest for the Future
A substantial reduction of ownership costs is ensured by:
- Tailorable GC configurations - Proprietary user-exchangeable plug-in injectors and detector modules offer budget-conscious laboratories the flexibility to start with a single channel instrument investment with the opportunity to expand to multi-injector/ detector configurations. Accommodate new applications or increased throughput requirements simply by installing new modules within two minutes.
- Reduced training requirements - Install the system with minimal effort. Just easily plug-in injector and detector modules and connect gases. The icon-driven touch screen or intuitive Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon software guides the instrument and method set-up instantaneously.
- Smart maintenance - Access injectors and detectors with minimal effort using unprecedented tool-free options and eliminate any downtime during maintenance with back-up injectors and detector modules.
- Consumable adaptability - Compatible with existing standard consumables to reduce inventory costs in the laboratory populated by multiple GC brands.
- Energy-saving - Limit power usage during operations with reduced instrument thermal mass allowing quick start-up.
- Minimal sample and solvent consumption - Optimize sample and solvent usage with the powerful combination of large volume and back-flush capabilities of injectors, extraordinary detector sensitivity and micro-volume sample-handling with robotic automation.