FlashSmart Elemental Analyzer
A single CHNS/O, NC, N/Protein Analyzer handling all applications
Superior elemental analysis that grows with your needs
Lead the way in elemental analysis with
a single instrument handling all applications.
You and your team can solve more laboratory challenges, improve workflow and minimize downtime.
The Thermo Scientific™ FlashSmart™ Elemental Analyzer (EA), based on the modified Dumas Method, is a flexible solution that expands your CHNS/O analysis with over 20 configurations in one system.
Powerful software supports automated and precise reports, making everything easier for you and your team.
THE Elemental Analyzer...all in one
Why choose the FlashSmart EA?
The confident choice
- Precise and reliable system that delivers
- Easy maintenance
- Easy to use for reduced need for staff training
- Modern design combines simple user input with
dedicated software features
- Better return on investment as the system is modular
and grows with your analytical requirements
- Gas chromatographic method for real-time view of
the analytical process and pathway: anytime, anywhere
- Streamlined sample preparation without the
need for dangerous chemicals as Kjeldahl Method
- Complete EA software for effortless operation: virtually
the most complete EA dedicated software
- Over 20 configurations in one instrument:
no need for software or hardware upgrade
- Different autosamplers can be accepted on the
- Coupling capabilities with Flame Photometric
Detector (FPD), for trace sulfur analysis, and with
Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry (IRMS)
- Higher sample throughput and automation with
the Thermo Scientific™ MultiValve Control (MVC)
Module, without manual intervention
- Operates with helium and argon as carrier gas
- Unattended operation of the FlashSmart EA: analyses
can run 24/7 for complete results anytime, anywhere
- Dedicated Thermo Scientific™ EagerSmart™ Data
Handling Software controlling all analytical
parameters, Thermo Scientific™ OxyTune™ Function,
solid and liquid autosamplers, MVC Module and
- Lower cost per analysis and greater productivity
- Certified and uncompromised precision and accuracy for a wide range of applications, from research to routine analysis
- Compliance with most recognized EA Official Methods:AOAC, AOCS, AACC, ASTM, ASBC, ISO, EN, CEN,EPA, IFFOOEA
- CookBook with thousands of determinationsand methods for optimal results
- IQ/OQ Qualification available
- Robust, specially designed features that you can
rely on for decades
- GC separation column operating for years without
the need for replacement: it is not a consumable
- 15-year warranty on combustion/reduction furnaces
and TCD detector
- Long term investment for your laboratory, which
guarantees reliability and accuracy of analysis
Access more applications: become the reference laboratory in your field
No matter which direction you take, your lab and equipment will be able to adapt to support any strategy.
Flexible systems enable you to react to the new, whilst delivering accurate and reproducible results. With the FlashSmart EA your lab can easily handle varying sample types, obtain from 1 to 5 element determinations and achieve maximum sample throughput.
Upgrade your system for Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry
Demand is growing for multi-element isotope analysis for applications in geoand
environmental sciences, ecology, food authenticity and forensics. The versatile
Thermo Scientific™ EA IsoLink™ IRMS System, including the Flash IRMS™ Elemental Analyser and Thermo Scientific™ Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer allows you to easily obtain isotopic data from all sample types.