Chromeleon goes MS
The new 7.2 release of Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software is the first CDS that combines separation (GC/IC/LC) and Mass Spectrometry (MS) in an enterprise (client/server) environment.
The Chromeleon CDS support for GC-MS uses native Thermo Scientific MS drivers for instrument control and extends the necessary MS-specific data views, data processing, and reporting capabilities. This merges the benefits of Chromeleon CDS with our leading GC-MS instrumentation and application expertise for a superior answer to the productivity challenges in the analytical laboratory.
- Full control of the Thermo Scientific™ ISQ™ Single Quadrupole GC-MS system and Thermo Scientific™ TSQ™ 8000 Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS systems, including tuning and instrument calibration.
- MS-specific data views such as TIC, with Mass Spectra quantitation channels, MS component traces, and XIC
- NIST library searching including the direct import of a library search into your component tables
- Seamless import of and central processing and reporting of Thermo Scientific™ Xcalibur™ .raw data, which also enables data processing and reporting for all Thermo Scientific LC-MS/MS systems.
- New consolidated report tables catering to multiple traces and large data sets allow users to quickly and easily evaluate and report MS data.
- Enables architecture for MS including remote instrument access and data processing, full 21 CFR Part 11GMP/GLP compliance, and fully scalable architecture.
- MS data processing on a component-by-component basis using MS-specific Genesis and ICIS detection algorithms, and all Chromeleon CDS quantitation tools and options.